Motor Commercial

  • Home |
  • Motor Commercial

What Cover do I have?

Optional Cover

These covers are only available if you have paid an additional contribution for them

How much must I pay if I have a claim?

How do I make a claim?

You should report to us immediately. We will ask you for the following documents:

For Total Loss & Theft of vehicle we will also ask for the following:

Can I cancel the policy ?

You should report to us immediately.

You may cancel the policy at any time by telling us in writing via email to We may cancel the policy by giving you seven days’ written notice to your last known address. We will charge you on a pro rata basis for the time we have been on cover plus an administration fee of Ksh.1,000 and pay any refund due to you. There will be no refund if we have paid a claim or one is outstanding at the time you cancel your policy.

Get Your Free Insurance Quote Now